You can purchase your one-way/round-trip tickets onboard any water taxi using any major credit card.
The ticket prices are:
Adult (ages 13+): $10
Child (ages 3-12): $8
Infant (under 3): FREE
This pass is available for VISITORS AND LOCALS! Our FAMILY Pass is ideal for a day of fun on the water for a small group! There are 8 rides credits on your pass, so bring your friends or family along for a ride. Explore the Inner Harbor or head over to Fells Point. If you enjoy history, you can visit Fort McHenry. This pass gives you ultimate flexibility for the day.
2021 FAMILY Pass
This pass is available for VISITORS AND LOCALS! This is our most popular pass for those that are staying in Baltimore for a few days and want some flexibility to ride the water taxi. Our FLEX Pass has 12 ride credits, so this is ideal for large parties, frequent riders, or those who wish to use the service multiple times a day, or over a weekend. Take a boat to the Inner Harbor for lunch, re-board the boat for cocktails in historic Fells Point, then enjoy a trip out to Fort McHenry. What’s great about this pass is that you can create your day(s) on the water with the most flexibility.
2021 FLEX Pass
This pass is available to LOCALS ONLY. What’s great about the Maryland Pass? It’s our most popular pass for LOCALS with even more bonus rides this year. There are 30 rides on your pass all for you. You can also bring a friend with you too! Make sure that you bring you ID with you each time you board the water taxi as you’ll need to present that with your pass.
*Service begins on weekends in April.
2021 MARYLAND Pass
SUNSET CRUISE SERIES
- The Baltimore water Taxi, in partnership with Baltimore Rent-A-Tour, will be offering a Sunset Cruise series on select dates. All cruises will depart at 7:00pm, unless otherwise noted. Cruises will depart from the Fells Point water taxi dock (901 S. Broadway – 21231). Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure.
- This ticket is for a specific cruise date. Please make note of your selected ride.
- Before boarding, stop by Max’s Taphouse to purchase your favorite beverages and snacks to bring onboard for the ride. Once underway, Baltimore Rent-A-Tour will be providing a fun filled and informative onboard experience.
- Due to COVID-19, and for everyone’s protection and safety, face masks will be required onboard even if guests have received the COVID-19 vaccination or have recently received a negative COVID-19 test result. Prior to boarding, each passenger will be subject to a brief health screening. We thank everyone in advance for their cooperation to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Tickets are delivered to your email address, and are valid only for your selected cruise.
Sunset Cruise – Saturday, May 1 (7:00pm)
Sunset Cruise – Friday, May 7 (7:00pm)
Sunset Cruise – Saturday, May 8 (7:00pm)