The Baltimore Water Taxi, in partnership with Baltimore Rent-A-Tour and Max’s Tap house , will be offering a Brews Cruise experience.
All participants for this experience must be 21+ and provide a photo ID before entering Max’s Taphouse.
- Your experience will start at Max’s Taphouse (737 S. Broadway).
- The boat cruise will depart from the Fells Point water taxi dock (901 S. Broadway – 21231).
- Your Brews Cruise starts at Max’s Taphouse in the Mobtown Lounge, their second floor bar. Join their Beertenders for a flight sampling of 4 Baltimore-brewed beers, then select your favorite pour for aboard the boat.
- Your host and guide, Chris Riehl, is the owner of Rent-A-Tour and has been sharing Baltimore’s stories with visitors from around the world for more than a decade. He’s well known for his fun, entertaining, and high energy presentations. Out on the water, you’ll learn about the inspirations behind some of the region’s best microbrews and the fascinating history of Charm City.
- This ticket is for a specific cruise date. Please make note of your selected ride.
- The Baltimore Water Taxi reserves the rite to cancel any cruise/ride if there are weather concerns that would deem travel unsafe. Baltimore Water Taxi will make a decision by 12:00pm noon the day of each ride and contact you via email if your ride is cancelled.
- Refunds will then be issued if Baltimore Water Taxi cancels any ride. Otherwise, no refunds are given.
- Tickets are delivered to your email address, and are valid only for your selected cruise.
- Tickets for this experience are $60 includes ride and beer experience
Saturday, August 7th: Meet at Max’s at 7:30pm. Ride is 8:45pm to 9:45pm.